Abilene Racing Forum Forum Index
Abilene Racing Forum

Abilene's #1 Car Forum

ARF Meet

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abilene Racing Forum Forum Index -> Forum Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Turtle_SS
Full Abilene Racing Member


Joined: 10 Nov 2010
Posts: 2236

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 4:45 am    Post subject: ARF Meet Reply with quote

We have changed locations:

Now gunna start meeting at Cabo's.


The service at Bdubs kinda sucked tonight and every1 wants some place to just hang out and enjoy the company.


So starting next week:

730pm(1930)
Cabo's bar and grill
They have Pool/darts/drinks/food/place to relax


Hope to start to see a few more of you out there.
_________________
09 Cobalt SS---blown motor
04 Fuckus---low compression on 3cyl's and blown head gasket.........cold air intake
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
thecarphotoguy1
Jr Member


Joined: 12 Apr 2011
Posts: 51
Location: Abilene

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woops, missed this message...had my Roush over at Circiut City until 8:15 but I think the fellow in the hot Caddy was there as well so I wasn't the only one who didn't get the message. Where is Cabo's? Maybe I can try and make it there some other week.
_________________
To Have Peace, Prepare For War!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
slo4.6
Serving up Haterade


Joined: 08 Dec 2010
Posts: 1382
Location: In the land of Internet Warriors, sitting atop my throne!

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

South 14th by the lucky mule, Seafood Tavern, Bonzais(SP) all in that same parking lot.....
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Turtle_SS
Full Abilene Racing Member


Joined: 10 Nov 2010
Posts: 2236

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thecarphotoguy1 wrote:
Woops, missed this message...had my Roush over at Circiut City until 8:15 but I think the fellow in the hot Caddy was there as well so I wasn't the only one who didn't get the message. Where is Cabo's? Maybe I can try and make it there some other week.


Behind dairy queen on 277 by the lucky mule
_________________
09 Cobalt SS---blown motor
04 Fuckus---low compression on 3cyl's and blown head gasket.........cold air intake
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
slo4.6
Serving up Haterade


Joined: 08 Dec 2010
Posts: 1382
Location: In the land of Internet Warriors, sitting atop my throne!

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

H8ER wrote:
thecarphotoguy1 wrote:
Woops, missed this message...had my Roush over at Circiut City until 8:15 but I think the fellow in the hot Caddy was there as well so I wasn't the only one who didn't get the message. Where is Cabo's? Maybe I can try and make it there some other week.


Behind dairy queen on 277 by the lucky mule



1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CTx-V
Grandma Getter


Joined: 20 Feb 2011
Posts: 197
Location: University Place Retirement Community

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slo4.6 wrote:
H8ER wrote:
thecarphotoguy1 wrote:
Woops, missed this message...had my Roush over at Circiut City until 8:15 but I think the fellow in the hot Caddy was there as well so I wasn't the only one who didn't get the message. Where is Cabo's? Maybe I can try and make it there some other week.


Behind dairy queen on 277 by the lucky mule



1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Laughing


thats something a mustang driver doesnt get to say very often...

but who am i kidding...thats something a Lac driver will never say...
_________________
Just another slow 4 door...

Pulling me some Dust Bowl snatch one retirement home at a time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abilene Racing Forum Forum Index -> Forum Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

RedSilver 1.03 Theme was programmed by DEVPPL JavaScript Forum
Images were made by DEVPPL Flash Games
Hosted by ForumCity