Abilene Racing Forum Forum Index
Abilene Racing Forum

Abilene's #1 Car Forum

ROTM DEC
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abilene Racing Forum Forum Index -> Ride of the Month
View previous topic :: View next topic  

ROTM
Slo_Teggy
43%
 43%  [ 7 ]
Big Bird
31%
 31%  [ 5 ]
Krx
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 16

bless1217
Jr Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The paint scheme is a common style in the honda community his is quite moderate compared too some of the ones ive seen in import tuner and honda tuning and in person at various honda meets in ny so jeff thanks for keeping it jdm
MasterForce

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sleepy wrote:
black_bullitt wrote:
Did a clown get murdered in the CRX's engine bay?? WTF

I believe Richard Simmons Ejaculated.

Laughing
sleepy
Killed SMR!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Full Abilene Racing Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bless1217 wrote:
The paint scheme is a common style in the honda community his is quite moderate compared too some of the ones ive seen in import tuner and honda tuning and in person at various honda meets in ny so jeff thanks for keeping it jdm

Yea thanks jeff for keeping it so JDM Wink Laughing
BIGBIRD
Bigturd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone vote Teggy or Krx.

I appreciate the nomination, however, mine is not ready for anything. Untuned and unsure if she is actually fixed. YET. Not to mention she is not finished. Maybe by next fall. Until then she is a "work in progress" and not ready for any kind of spotlight...lol.

And I find it kinda hard to believe some have not seen or HEARD my car... I know she has been in the shop for the better part of the past year, but she been around before that and since that. gotta be a Mustang thang...lol. don't worry Pony owners, you will know the tail lights when you see them. Twisted Evil
[quote="ImShiverin"]guys i want to keep the v6 because it is smaller and lighter with 2 less cylinders. thats like. 25 lbs just from the lack of pistons/extra engine and all the extra thicker Gt/cobra stuff.[/quote]
Andy R

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BIGBIRD wrote:

I appreciate the nomination, however, mine is not ready for anything. Untuned and unsure if she is actually fixed. YET. Not to mention she is not finished. Maybe by next fall. Until then she is a "work in progress" and not ready for any kind of spotlight...lol.

And I find it kinda hard to believe some have not seen or HEARD my car... I know she has been in the shop for the better part of the past year, but she been around before that and since that. gotta be a Mustang thang...lol. don't worry Pony owners, you will know the tail lights when you see them. Twisted Evil

Yeah everyone should know this car...

http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n60/ramert/?action=view&current=20080530213530.mp4 Twisted Evil
slo4.6
Serving up Haterade

Location: In the land of Internet Warriors, sitting atop my throne!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BIGBIRD wrote:

Shiiiiiiiiitttttt...My daughters Mustang Powerwheel will show that turd some taillights! Wink
Bigturd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andy R wrote:
BIGBIRD wrote:

Yeah everyone should know this car...

http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n60/ramert/?action=view&current=20080530213530.mp4 Twisted Evil

yeah yeah yeah, Andy, so I had a bad pass against you that night...but you know that was with my old setup that ran 7.7s. not the same car anymore...lol.

Haha OLD MAN....will be coming for you soon enough.... Twisted Evil
[quote="ImShiverin"]guys i want to keep the v6 because it is smaller and lighter with 2 less cylinders. thats like. 25 lbs just from the lack of pistons/extra engine and all the extra thicker Gt/cobra stuff.[/quote]
Andy R

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ lol i know, i just like throwing that back at you every chance i get...since my old turd was " never going to run 7's" Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abilene Racing Forum Forum Index -> Ride of the Month All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: