Abilene Racing Forum Forum Index
Abilene Racing Forum

Abilene's #1 Car Forum

Coming to Dyess/Abilene soon

View previous topic :: View next topic  
StinkyM
Who are you?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:18 am    Post subject: Coming to Dyess/Abilene soon Reply with quote

Hello, I recieved orders to Dyess earlier this year. I don't arrive until next June though, but am sort of excited for the new environment. Especially being close to Houston with the TX Mile.

Currently in my stable is my 06 E46 M3 with competition package and some light bolt ons, next year it will be getting a new tune, headers, and cat back, hoping to see 340 rwhp and some 12's. It may go 12's in it's current state but for right now in South Carolina heat it went 13.3 @ 104 on a 1.9 60' with room for improvement. Then there is my wife's G35 which will be traded soon (more than likely) for a G37 Convertible, and lastly my CBR 600 F4i which will be traded in for a first gen ZX-10R next April in which I plan to build with nitrous for the Texas mile. Been planning a ZX-10R build now for 6 years and I think I am overdue. Already have a dyno tune nitrous kit (which I run on my F4i) with brackets, just need to get the bike lol. Hopefully it is capable of 195 mph. Takes a lot of work to get there, but I am willing to jet up to a 100 shot.

Other than that, I used to have a 350Z and 370Z so I get along with any kind of mature import enthusiasts. I get along with the domestic guys, but only if they do roll racing. That's another thing, what's the highway scene there like? People roll down I-20?

Here's a video I made in Mexico running a Fox 5.0 and SRT-4 with bolt ons
from a 40. There's more videos there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyEHJrJhxC0&list=UU3lVDDYp2NbztMiif-y9x5w&index=6&feature=plcp

06 M3, 05 G35, 06 F4i
Turtle_SS
Full Abilene Racing Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome. Looks like u got some nice rides. We usually only roll race here and a big negitive on I20 lol. We have our own section of Mexico we run at.
StinkyM
Who are you?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Balt2NV wrote:
Welcome. Looks like u got some nice rides. We usually only roll race here and a big negitive on I20 lol. We have our own section of Mexico we run at.

I have a buddy there now, I will have to get the details when I actually arrive.

06 M3, 05 G35, 06 F4i
just2damcoo
Jr Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice! There's an sc'd E46 on base. He told me he's making about 500 at the wheels Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abilene Racing Forum Forum Index -> Intro's All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: