Abilene Racing Forum Forum Index
Abilene Racing Forum

Abilene's #1 Car Forum

TX2K12
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abilene Racing Forum Forum Index -> Forum Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Turtle_SS
Full Abilene Racing Member


Joined: 10 Nov 2010
Posts: 2236

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Choo choo wrote:
a tank ? lol that thing is down so offten

Down for maybe 2 or 3 days just long enough to get parts....stop hating
_________________
09 Cobalt SS---blown motor
04 Fuckus---low compression on 3cyl's and blown head gasket.........cold air intake
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Choo choo
Full Abilene Racing Member


Joined: 13 Feb 2011
Posts: 687
Location: Dyess afb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Balt2NV wrote:
Choo choo wrote:
a tank ? lol that thing is down so offten

Down for maybe 2 or 3 days just long enough to get parts....stop hating


im not hating all the cars i get are beat to shit and not taken care of your car is new and still breaks down i dont get it
_________________
coal powered train chooooo chooooooo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Turtle_SS
Full Abilene Racing Member


Joined: 10 Nov 2010
Posts: 2236

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Choo choo wrote:
Balt2NV wrote:
Choo choo wrote:
a tank ? lol that thing is down so offten

Down for maybe 2 or 3 days just long enough to get parts....stop hating


im not hating all the cars i get are beat to shit and not taken care of your car is new and still breaks down i dont get it


Cuz I beat the shit out of it. I'm trying to find the limits on all my parts to know what needs better parts. Hondas ratards have owned them for yrs so u know where the weak spots are.
_________________
09 Cobalt SS---blown motor
04 Fuckus---low compression on 3cyl's and blown head gasket.........cold air intake
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
94Slobra
Coming out of the closet


Joined: 06 Dec 2010
Posts: 197
Location: abilene

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if someone needs a ride i will have a spot open. i will be leaving thursday morning, once we are there u get ur own room at the hotel
_________________
1994 Cobra-- my dd
2007 Toyota Yaris-- wifes dd/family wagon
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Turtle_SS
Full Abilene Racing Member


Joined: 10 Nov 2010
Posts: 2236

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really? This is it.....4 maybe 5 of us? Man this site is getting super lame. If u had to go to ONE event this year.....this would be it. It's a whole weekend of retarded fast cars and more racing then u can get your mind around! It's next month so let's get moving.

Right now it's:

Colby
Jeff
JR
Myself
_________________
09 Cobalt SS---blown motor
04 Fuckus---low compression on 3cyl's and blown head gasket.........cold air intake
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MasterForce
SR. Member


Joined: 11 Nov 2010
Posts: 383

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Balt2NV wrote:
Really? This is it.....4 maybe 5 of us? Man this site is getting super lame. If u had to go to ONE event this year.....this would be it. It's a whole weekend of retarded fast cars and more racing then u can get your mind around! It's next month so let's get moving.

Right now it's:

Colby
Jeff
JR
Myself


its cuz everyones too slow man! we arent as fast as you! i wish we could break the 150 whp barrier!! Laughing
_________________
415 AWHP / 485 FT-LB TQ
GOT TRACTION? - Yes. KTHXBYE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Choo choo
Full Abilene Racing Member


Joined: 13 Feb 2011
Posts: 687
Location: Dyess afb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going so is Kira but we will be in the jetta I'm hoping I can catch a ride with someone at night so I can see some of the hwy action
_________________
coal powered train chooooo chooooooo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Turtle_SS
Full Abilene Racing Member


Joined: 10 Nov 2010
Posts: 2236

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Choo choo wrote:
I'm going so is Kira but we will be in the jetta I'm hoping I can catch a ride with someone at night so I can see some of the hwy action


What time y'all leaving and idk who u be riding with cuz I have a passenger and Colby had Jeff
_________________
09 Cobalt SS---blown motor
04 Fuckus---low compression on 3cyl's and blown head gasket.........cold air intake
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Choo choo
Full Abilene Racing Member


Joined: 13 Feb 2011
Posts: 687
Location: Dyess afb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we will be leaving abilene early am friday hope to make it for some of the dyno runs and meet up with everyone. from there
_________________
coal powered train chooooo chooooooo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
94Slobra
Coming out of the closet


Joined: 06 Dec 2010
Posts: 197
Location: abilene

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a room at the omni if anyone wants to split it let me know
_________________
1994 Cobra-- my dd
2007 Toyota Yaris-- wifes dd/family wagon
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
94Slobra
Coming out of the closet


Joined: 06 Dec 2010
Posts: 197
Location: abilene

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^^^^^^^nevermind
_________________
1994 Cobra-- my dd
2007 Toyota Yaris-- wifes dd/family wagon
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
suby_do
Jr Member


Joined: 21 Jan 2012
Posts: 54
Location: abilene

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Choo choo wrote:
we will be leaving abilene early am friday hope to make it for some of the dyno runs and meet up with everyone. from there


if i go do you mind if i cruise down with you guys. if i can make it ill be leaving friday morning too.
_________________
Built motor bolt on 03 cobra
Swapped 97 impreza L
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Turtle_SS
Full Abilene Racing Member


Joined: 10 Nov 2010
Posts: 2236

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

suby_do wrote:
Choo choo wrote:
we will be leaving abilene early am friday hope to make it for some of the dyno runs and meet up with everyone. from there


if i go do you mind if i cruise down with you guys. if i can make it ill be leaving friday morning too.


You end up going id like a shot at your cobra on a good highway Laughing
_________________
09 Cobalt SS---blown motor
04 Fuckus---low compression on 3cyl's and blown head gasket.........cold air intake
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
suby_do
Jr Member


Joined: 21 Jan 2012
Posts: 54
Location: abilene

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Balt2NV wrote:
suby_do wrote:
Choo choo wrote:
we will be leaving abilene early am friday hope to make it for some of the dyno runs and meet up with everyone. from there


if i go do you mind if i cruise down with you guys. if i can make it ill be leaving friday morning too.


You end up going id like a shot at your cobra on a good highway Laughing


sounds good. as long as it isnt like these shitty abilene highways. spinning in 3rd and 4th is retarded with 335s.
_________________
Built motor bolt on 03 cobra
Swapped 97 impreza L
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Turtle_SS
Full Abilene Racing Member


Joined: 10 Nov 2010
Posts: 2236

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

suby_do wrote:
Balt2NV wrote:
suby_do wrote:
Choo choo wrote:
we will be leaving abilene early am friday hope to make it for some of the dyno runs and meet up with everyone. from there


if i go do you mind if i cruise down with you guys. if i can make it ill be leaving friday morning too.


You end up going id like a shot at your cobra on a good highway Laughing


sounds good. as long as it isnt like these shitty abilene highways. spinning in 3rd and 4th is retarded with 335s.

No it's I10 lol about 5 lanes wide and smooth
_________________
09 Cobalt SS---blown motor
04 Fuckus---low compression on 3cyl's and blown head gasket.........cold air intake
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abilene Racing Forum Forum Index -> Forum Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

RedSilver 1.03 Theme was programmed by DEVPPL JavaScript Forum
Images were made by DEVPPL Flash Games
Hosted by ForumCity