Abilene Racing Forum

Abilene's #1 Car Forum

New to the forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MasterForce

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOHCboostedHX wrote:
Ok let him make 400hp in his civic and race him from a roll. You will get your feelings hurt with your sti. And you are awd with a little bit more power. So no not everything will pull away. Look at the turbo gsr there in town spinning leaving everyone he ran with videos on YouTube. That is a sick teggy BTW whoever's it is. Edit: my bad read it wrong. But it will still be very fast and there still won't be many cars in abilene that will keep up with him.

lol i think everyone knows who he is. you dont have to give me lessons on fast cars out there. ive seen many come and go. you obviously haven't been here long enough. Laughing
Turtle_SS
Full Abilene Racing Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea if built right with the right combo he won't need 400whp. KRX makes mid 200's n swats a good amount of ppl
Choo choo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say 400 cuz it's a number I have always wanted to hit and I could prob run away will 350hp but like I said 400 has been the goal I always wanted. And krx is half a car lol and robs sti out ran matts teggy and Matt made more power but awd wins most the time
Andy R

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

matts car (the integra) also has crazy weight reduction and lots of suspension... his car is bad ass...but you dont need that much to be fast...
K20eg6
Jr Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Choo choo wrote:
I say 400 cuz it's a number I have always wanted to hit and I could prob run away will 350hp but like I said 400 has been the goal I always wanted. And krx is half a car lol and robs sti out ran matts teggy and Matt made more power but awd wins most the time

When did rob ever beat matt while he was running good boosted.
93 civic coupe
91 Crx si
91 Crx si
88 Crx hf
Turtle_SS

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

K20eg6 wrote:
Choo choo wrote:

When did rob ever beat matt while he was running good boosted.

He hasnt I have vid of Matt breaking up nasty letting out and sucking the Sti up like it was nothing. Clean run the teggy would fuck the subie up so bad maybe he would finally sell it and buy a better platform
Choo choo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just know they raced 1 time and sti won but the teggy did catch him rob sold his sti tho
Turtle_SS

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Choo choo wrote:
I just know they raced 1 time and sti won but the teggy did catch him rob sold his sti tho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFzL-5iedyU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Hmmm idk Matt caught him pretty good
SOHCboostedHX
New guy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterForce wrote:
SOHCboostedHX wrote:
Ok let him make 400hp in his civic and race him from a roll. You will get your feelings hurt with your sti. And you are awd with a little bit more power. So no not everything will pull away. Look at the turbo gsr there in town spinning leaving everyone he ran with videos on YouTube. That is a sick teggy BTW whoever's it is. Edit: my bad read it wrong. But it will still be very fast and there still won't be many cars in abilene that will keep up with him.

lol i think everyone knows who he is. you dont have to give me lessons on fast cars out there. ive seen many come and go. you obviously haven't been here long enough. Laughing
I've been around longer than you think. And what car is the fastest there?
SOHCboostedHX
New guy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey choo choo, its gonna be a couple weeks till I get my ride back on the road due to my turbo goin out. ordered rebuild kit but it doesn't spin aswell as it did before so gonna order a new turbo.
Choo choo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOHCboostedHX wrote:
Hey choo choo, its gonna be a couple weeks till I get my ride back on the road due to my turbo goin out. ordered rebuild kit but it doesn't spin aswell as it did before so gonna order a new turbo.

No problem not in a huge rush lol when ever were both up and running we will do it
MasterForce

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOHCboostedHX wrote:
MasterForce wrote:
SOHCboostedHX wrote:

then you should know that just 400 wont be enoughto "win". a lot of cars out there prolly have 400 hp but no supporting mods to help put it down. which is the problem.
SOHCboostedHX
New guy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterForce wrote:
SOHCboostedHX wrote:
MasterForce wrote:
SOHCboostedHX wrote:

then you should know that just 400 wont be enoughto "win". a lot of cars out there prolly have 400 hp but no supporting mods to help put it down. which is the problem.

So you are saying anything over 400hp in a fwd without suspension, transmission work and all that its pointless and its gonna lose? Thats BS and Ill tell you why.. A good friend of mine has a fwd turbocharged car putting out somewhere around 500hp on stock suspension other than lowering springs , racing clutch and some good tires and beats the f*ck out of some fast cars, beat a 1000gsxr then raced a busa and only lost a few bike lengths. dnt know what psi he was on for sure. spinning but still fast as fuck yanking FAST CARS...Hmmm how does that work?? he will be putting down close to 1000whp with his setup on high boost after he gets the head in thats being worked over right now. Dnt get me wrong traction is a HUGE factor in racing but its STILL enough power to pull some fast cars spinning or not. and it was mentioned that the gsr integra is gutted too. well thats gonna make the car spin even more and he still pulls hard. Im only making 170whp and I spin from a 50 roll so at 400hp there isnt gonna be much to keeping it from spinning I dnt give a fuck what you do. And Im sure he is aware of that... A big thing to help with traction is called boost by gear...anyways that civic is gonna be alot faster than you are giving credit for. But time will show you if choo choo gets his setup done. before you think a honda spinning is gonna make it slow then look up 400hp gsr civic on youtube and that will put the cherry on my facts! thank you come again!
Turtle_SS

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Without tires in this town your pointless. Every1 has DR's or Slicks. So I will agree with masterforce 400whp won't be shit for here. Hell I'm almost 320whp more with spray and over 400wtq on spray and on street tires Im not worth a god damn!
MasterForce

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOHCboostedHX wrote:
MasterForce wrote:
SOHCboostedHX wrote:
MasterForce wrote:
SOHCboostedHX wrote:

So you are saying anything over 400hp in a fwd without suspension, transmission work and all that its pointless and its gonna lose? Thats BS and Ill tell you why.. A good friend of mine has a fwd turbocharged car putting out somewhere around 500hp on stock suspension other than lowering springs , racing clutch and some good tires and beats the f*ck out of some fast cars, beat a 1000gsxr then raced a busa and only lost a few bike lengths. dnt know what psi he was on for sure. spinning but still fast as fuck yanking FAST CARS...Hmmm how does that work?? he will be putting down close to 1000whp with his setup on high boost after he gets the head in thats being worked over right now. Dnt get me wrong traction is a HUGE factor in racing but its STILL enough power to pull some fast cars spinning or not. and it was mentioned that the gsr integra is gutted too. well thats gonna make the car spin even more and he still pulls hard. Im only making 170whp and I spin from a 50 roll so at 400hp there isnt gonna be much to keeping it from spinning I dnt give a fuck what you do. And Im sure he is aware of that... A big thing to help with traction is called boost by gear...anyways that civic is gonna be alot faster than you are giving credit for. But time will show you if choo choo gets his setup done. before you think a honda spinning is gonna make it slow then look up 400hp gsr civic on youtube and that will put the cherry on my facts! thank you come again!

wow you fail at fucking reading. i said not having THE SUPPORTING MODS is the problem.

since you have been in abilene "longer than i know" you should know that terrys supra is useless without the rest of his setup. yea he can have all the power he wants but he will still get beat by the simple shit!

(not dissing terry, but he needs to get his car done!)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abilene Racing Forum Forum Index -> Intro's All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: