Abilene's #1 Car Forum

New to the forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SOHCboostedHX
New guy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Balt2NV wrote:
Without tires in this town your pointless. Every1 has DR's or Slicks. So I will agree with masterforce 400whp won't be shit for here. Hell I'm almost 320whp more with spray and over 400wtq on spray and on street tires Im not worth a god damn!

Ok so tires, thats still not built trannys or fucking suspension! big deal ya gotta get tires, thats a must all motor or boosted. Its gonna spin no matter what he does with 400hp. But just wait for him to get it done and he can prove my point if he can drive good. spinning or not that fuckin car is gonna be fast and give most everyone there a hard time!
Ok balt2NV you are putting down more torque than he will be and you hardly spin! Do you have a built tranny? do you have suspension work other than lowering springs if even that?
Choo choo
Full Abilene Racing Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no need to talk up my car im just trying to get it done and bring it out and see who alli can hang with. and i will have the s300 system and boost by gear most likly. and i can drive but i have never drivien anything with over 350hp so i will deff have to get use to lots of spinning and tq steer. plus most the people on here just hate on each other.
Turtle_SS

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="SOHCboostedHX"]
Balt2NV wrote:
Without tires in this town your pointless. Every1 has DR's or Slicks. So I will agree with masterforce 400whp won't be shit for here. Hell I'm almost 320whp more with spray and over 400wtq on spray and on street tires Im not worth a god damn!

Ok so tires, thats still not built trannys or fucking suspension! big deal ya gotta get tires, thats a must all motor or boosted. Its gonna spin no matter what he does with 400hp. But just wait for him to get it done and he can prove my point if he can drive good. spinning or not that fuckin car is gonna be fast and give most everyone there a hard time!
Ok balt2NV you are putting down more torque than he will be and you hardly spin! Do you have a built tranny? do you have suspension work other than lowering springs if even that?[/quote]

Not from the 60 we ran at i wont spin. Stock tanny and Ebaich Sportlines that is all i have done. From a 40 below i do nothing but blow the tires off and other then you ppl have always raced 40-below. Thats why for a long time i have 275's on the front
SOHCboostedHX
New guy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Balt2NV"]
SOHCboostedHX wrote:
Balt2NV wrote:

Ok balt2NV you are putting down more torque than he will be and you hardly spin! Do you have a built tranny? do you have suspension work other than lowering springs if even that?[/quote]

Not from the 60 we ran at i wont spin. Stock tanny and Ebaich Sportlines that is all i have done. From a 40 below i do nothing but blow the tires off and other then you ppl have always raced 40-below. Thats why for a long time i have 275's on the front

Yea I know when its cold out it makes me not even wanna race. and we ran from a 60? just curious cause I thought it was slower than that but Ive slept since then. I just remember spinning FOREVER it seemed like.
SOHCboostedHX
New guy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Choo choo wrote:
no need to talk up my car im just trying to get it done and bring it out and see who alli can hang with. and i will have the s300 system and boost by gear most likly. and i can drive but i have never drivien anything with over 350hp so i will deff have to get use to lots of spinning and tq steer. plus most the people on here just hate on each other.

sorry bud. just tryin to prove a point that a civic will be fast with 400hp no matter what.
Choo choo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOHCboostedHX wrote:
Choo choo wrote:

sorry bud. just tryin to prove a point that a civic will be fast with 400hp no matter what.

No doubt it will be fast but I would rather have it done and start running people and see who all I can take out or hang with rather then saying I will beat everyone. When time come I'm sure everyone will want a run so only time will tell
SOHCboostedHX
New guy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Choo choo wrote:
SOHCboostedHX wrote:
Choo choo wrote:

No doubt it will be fast but I would rather have it done and start running people and see who all I can take out or hang with rather then saying I will beat everyone. When time come I'm sure everyone will want a run so only time will tell

For sure but I wasn't saying that, I said you'd give most cars a hard time. I was watching YouTube last night and there are a lot of fast cars up there for sure!
MasterForce

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOHCboostedHX wrote:
Choo choo wrote:

i dunno. korey raced this "400 whp" civic and it got beat! its one of the new civics tho. i saw it on craigslist saying it was dyno proven 400 whp. too bad it got beat by a 317 whp cobalt?

http://youtu.be/IYOocYe07Vk
bless1217
Jr Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want some choo choo if u still in town in june
Slo-Teggy
Jr Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterForce wrote:
SOHCboostedHX wrote:
Choo choo wrote:

i dunno. korey raced this "400 whp" civic and it got beat! its one of the new civics tho. i saw it on craigslist saying it was dyno proven 400 whp. too bad it got beat by a 317 whp cobalt?

Maybe that 400hp civic had the shittiest HP/TQ curve ever!

94 civic sedan dx d15b
114 hp @ 0 psi...
Choo choo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bless1217 wrote:
I want some choo choo if u still in town in june

Might be going home this summer but if I'm here I will love to show you tail lights shit I will have my girl drive the car
MasterForce

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slo-Teggy wrote:
MasterForce wrote:
SOHCboostedHX wrote:
Choo choo wrote:

BLASPHEMY!!!!!

we all know hondas only make power up top due to VTAK!!
SOHCboostedHX
New guy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterForce wrote:
Slo-Teggy wrote:
MasterForce wrote:
SOHCboostedHX wrote:
Choo choo wrote:

BLASPHEMY!!!!!

we all know hondas only make power up top due to VTAK!!

haha very true! my power band isnt until 5500rpms to 8600rpms. but I can pull a lil over 145mph in 4th.
Andy R

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOHCboostedHX wrote:
Choo choo wrote:

HA, wow your dense...keep getting your info from youtube there bud...cause people never lie on the internet.
SOHCboostedHX
New guy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andy R wrote:
SOHCboostedHX wrote:
Choo choo wrote:

HA, wow your dense...keep getting your info from youtube there bud...cause people never lie on the internet.

I don't get my info from YouTube. If my car is quick at what its at then 400 will be really quick. Can people not accept that a Honda will be fast with that amount of power?
Ive worked on and with more hondas than you'd dream of so I know a thing or two about them. I guarantee you the I have more hands on experience than you do with hondas. If needed ill post up everyone of them that I can remember and what swaps, turbo setup or supercharged and nitrous or all motor etc. I'd say atleast ten hondas from top of my head and none were stock. So dont think for a fuckin second that I don't know what I'm talking about when it comes to a Hondas.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abilene Racing Forum Forum Index -> Intro's All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: