Abilene Racing Forum Forum Index
Abilene Racing Forum

Abilene's #1 Car Forum

ARF Totem Poll
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abilene Racing Forum Forum Index -> Trash Can
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sneaky
Get use to the view

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe.........
SpeedySubie
POS Subie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

either way kelly, you're both fast as fuck and will be above me on the totem pole!
Sneaky
Get use to the view

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hear urs is gonna be mean too......
SpeedySubie
POS Subie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no sir, i'm actually going with a conservative tune because i'd like to drive my car reliably for more than 6-7 months at a time lol.
Andy R
Full Abilene Racing Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpeedySubie wrote:
no sir, i'm actually going with a conservative tune because i'd like to drive my car reliably for more than 6-7 months at a time lol.

should have got an evo Wink
slowZ0
New guy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wink

Last edited by slowZ0 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Orig. FKR
The Hater's Choice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, y'all done gone to far bring it back a lil bit.
slowZ0
New guy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wink

Last edited by slowZ0 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Turtle_SS

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wtf???? Seriously y'all need to tone it down a fucking notch! I'm a firm beilever in talking shit but come on guns in a thread. If it was a thread based on that cool bit this is not thead. So please stop or I will for the first time lock a thread
Andy R

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

slowZ0 wrote:
I said see u around and u post a gun.. Yea I've been shot before I take this as u threatening my life.. Yea I use my hands and u pull it u better kill me cause I'm gonna fuck u up sir..

you act like i don't know you? oh i know you (you think your a big bad ass oh excuse me "black bad ass" because you are half black (like i care as race isn't an issue with me but you have seamed to bring it quite a few times in the past). As for me threatening you, better read again chief as i only informed you that when we do meet that i will have my gun on me, as its my second amendment right to carry it (one of the reason i served this country to protect such freedoms) you should put on your reading glasses as i never threatened you, nor would i (not the kind of person i am).

But if you want a threat, i "COULD" send this quote to the PO and you could get charged with assault as I could feel threatened by YOUR threat to "fuck me up", now if this threat became a reality you would go to jail for assault and battery...

as for you being shot before, I truly feel sorry for you, that you grew up in such a place where that is a possibility.

and as for your threats most likely trying to scare me, good luck, if you read the article i posted it basically says that i could careless about your threats as the hand gun levels the playing field, hence why i have one. i honestly have no problems with you, if you remember after all the shit talking from you about being faster then me, i still helped you fix a boost leak in your 240, even gave you a few couplers so it would run right....guess you're the one with the problems not i, as i can take all the internet shit talking you can dish and not resort to a 3 graders mentality of "im going to fuck you up"...for real, be a man about it and deal with it like a man, not like some uneducated gang banger.

oh btw welcome to the site, as it is...where we all have been talking shit to each other for a few months, and some how your the first one to resort to physical violence threats...i wonder why you NEVER fit in on ANY of the car forums Abilene has ever had....weird....
Andy R

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Balt2NV wrote:
Wtf???? Seriously y'all need to tone it down a fucking notch! I'm a firm beilever in talking shit but come on guns in a thread. If it was a thread based on that cool bit this is not thead. So please stop or I will for the first time lock a thread

no threats from me, just informational
Andy R

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

slowZ0 wrote:
Well I figured who that pussy is now so imma walk away cause he's a waste of my time.. Just let me know when ur in Abilene. Then open season.. So nikka u going to the track sat?

sounds like a plan, as i've stated i have no beef with you...

now as for your comments about open season...if you were to shoot me that would be the difference between 10 years and death row...strange choice of words...pre-meditations a bitch
slowZ0
New guy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was flip try again.. It was never any kind of threat till u posted a gun.. But yes I'm all talk ur right.. And half black.. Yea I say jokes about it.. I don't claim to be a bad ass.. I just know that if I have to fight I'll fight.. But I'm not even gonna reply again to u.. I'm here to set up races and hang out.. It's always funny how people post on my comments trying to be funny and what not.. But Kelley, phil, bikes only 600cc lol and not charlies I will be at the track to race.. And maybe bring the mystery car out.. Please don't laugh she has feeling haha..
Andy R

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

slowZ0 wrote:
That was flip try again.. It was never any kind of threat till u posted a gun.. But yes I'm all talk ur right.. And half black.. Yea I say jokes about it.. I don't claim to be a bad ass.. I just know that if I have to fight I'll fight.. But I'm not even gonna reply again to u.. I'm here to set up races and hang out.. It's always funny how people post on my comments trying to be funny and what not.. But Kelley, phil, bikes only 600cc lol and not charlies I will be at the track to race.. And maybe bring the mystery car out.. Please don't laugh she has feeling haha..

flip was helping you too, and the two couplers came out of my tool box. i never said you were all talk, i know your scrappy and get down when you think you need to. and there was never a threat with my gun post, just informing the public that i carry, thats all. and im glad your here to have fun, welcome to the shit talking capital. i look forward to seeing your car/ and races and hope it runs good.

and for the record, i have no problems with ANYONE in abilene and what is said here is all for the entertainment factor for all of us...so i hope you can cool off from this and realize that i have no beef with anyone here...well except for a certain mustang owner with dubs...he still owes my mom 20$...bastard!
Cant_Focus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All fun and games till someone pulls a gun in an internet thread.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abilene Racing Forum Forum Index -> Trash Can All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: